Begemot 1/144 Antonov An-225 Mriya 'Cossack' Decals
By Matt Bittner
The Revell 1/144 Antonov An-225 Mriya is a large model, even for 1/144. I haven't heard many bad things about it and if you have the room to display it, then it will look great in part due to its massive size. If you don't want to finish the kit in the kit's markings, then Begemot has you covered.
Keep in mind there is only one An-225 in existence, so the different markings were in different time-frames and those are:
- An-225, CCCP-82060, 387, Paris Airshow, 1989, USSR
- An-225, CCCP-82060, 410, Paris Airshow, 1991, USSR
- An-225, UR-82060, 410, MAKS 2001, Ukraine
- An-225, UR-82060, Antonov Airlines, 2005, Ukraine
- An-225, UR-82060, Antonov Airlines, 2007, Ukraine
- An-225, UR-82060, Antonov Airlines, 2008, Ukraine
The decal set comes with a full set of stencils. So if you're looking for alternate markings for your Revell/Zvezda An-225 pick up this sheet.
I definitely thank Begemot for the review sample.